1. Refund will be initiated as per the following policies.
2.If once the client has approved or is demanding changes in the introductory website, then the refund will become void and cannot be initiated.
3. If a refund is demanded within 48 hours after the delivery of introductory website only 66% of the paid amount will be refunded.
4. If a refund is demanded within 48-120 hours after the delivery of introductory website only 33% of the paid amount will be refunded.
5. A client cannot claim a refund after 120 hours of the delivery of the introductory website.
6. Once the website is deployed or live there will be no refund afterward.And if client demand to make any other changes than requested before there will be a certain fee depending on the nature of the request.
7. There will be a valid reason for the refund claim such as the product output is not same as briefed etc.
8. DigitalGrid have all the right to disapprove/cancel the refund request if the intention or reason for the refund is not in good faith